Hello everybody and welcome to the latest Blocknet newsletter! This newsletter is released twice per month to keep the community up-to-date on what is happening with Blocknet. You can view all previous newsletters here.
- Blocknet Comet 4.3 and Block DX version 1.8.0 have been released with improvements and new features. Full details and download links for these updates can be seen here. Note: This wallet release contains a new XBridge protocol version. As a result, it is mandatory for Service Nodes and Block DX users to update. XBridge/Block DX users also need to update configs (Menu > Add/Update Wallets > Update Wallets).
- Wallet release v4.3.1 is in development. We are fixing order cancelation issues as well as adding improvements to partial orders. Two new rpc calls are being added:
dxPartialOrderChainDetails. These calls will display information about how many traders interacted with your partial order. We also added Coin Control tree view to the redesign and a new Balances screen that summarizes all your BLOCK in each address.
- Blocknet’s lite wallet UI dev team has recently completed the transactions screen and send and receive screens and is currently working on the dashboard and portfolio screens.
- The Thankyouforyourservers.com podcast recently discussed Blocknet. Listen here from around the 33 min mark.
- Blocknet was mentioned in an article on Mobile App Daily called Top Emerging Blockchain Technology Trends to Follow in 2020. Check it out here.
- The design stage for the new website for desktop and mobile devices was completed last week and the html build has begun. The home page is almost finished for desktop and tablet, and by the end of this week the mobile version should also be complete along with the style guide. Next week, the rest of the pages will be worked on with an aim to finish the bulk of the work by Friday 7th August. If anyone has any questions please contact @shorn on discord.
- Website / Block DX Website / Documentation Portal / API Docs / Discord / Twitter / Medium / Telegram / Reddit /Newsletter / Blocknet Facebook / Block DX Facebook /YouTube / DTube / Instagram / Minds / BitcoinTalk / Proposal Forum / Blockdx.co
- @littleeagle has fixed the funding proposals list on blockdx.co. They can be viewed here. Orders and trades on BLOCK DX can also be viewed on the same site as well as on blockdx.com.
- The results of Superblock 1555200 can be seen below. To understand how a proposal passes, check out the passing criteria.
- AirLock, 4500 BLOCK, Y:79 | N:118 | A:0, Failed
- atc-eth-oracle-sb-1555200, 1500 BLOCK, Y:191 | N:0 | A:0, Passed
- Atc-infra-sb-1555200, 800 BLOCK, Y:170 | N:0 | A:0, Passed
- blockdx-dev-1555200, 1000 BLOCK, Y:170 | N:0 | A:0, Passed
- buildserver-cost-aug, 600 BLOCK, Y:169 | N:0 | A:0, Passed
- corgi-aug, 793 BLOCK, Y:190 | N:5 | A:0, Passed
- fazer-dxmbot-009, 650 BLOCK, Y:162 | N:0 | A:2, Passed
- infinity7592–1555200, 385 BLOCK, Y:43 | N:149 | A:1, Failed
- michael-dev-aug, 12500 BLOCK, Y:169 | N:0 | A:1, Passed
- operations-team-1555200, 13250 BLOCK, Y:96 | N:96 | A:0, Failed
- project-costs-1555200, 680 BLOCK, Y:123 | N:58 | A:0, Passed
- SocialPhilip_AUG20, 1000 BLOCK, Y:166 | N:0 | A:3, Passed
- xBrowser, 3000 BLOCK, Y:99 | N:106 | A:2, Failed
- xvault-blocknet-litewallet-and-mobile, 6800 BLOCK, Y:172 | N:4 | A:0, Passed
- A guide to submitting and voting on proposals can be found here.
Many thanks for reading. We hope that you are as excited as us with what the future holds for Blocknet. A decentralization project fundamentally requires an engaged community, and so if you would like to help with anything, have something to add, use your professional skills or have a problem, we want to know about it.
Please also be aware that a community project is run by a diverse group of people with varying time-constraints (in a number of time-zones) and personal lives, so remember to be kind and patient!
If you want to be the first to see these updates, you can receive the newsletters directly to your email by subscribing here. Our next update is due on August 15th. Until then we look forward to hearing from you!
The Blocknet Team.
— — — — — —