Hello everybody and welcome to the latest Blocknet newsletter! This newsletter is released twice per month to keep the community up-to-date on what is happening with Blocknet. You can view all previous newsletters here.
- Blocknet Comet 4.3.1 has been released with improvements to partial orders as well as UI updates including Coin Control tree view, a new Balances screen, and Address Book fixes. Note: This is a mandatory update for Service Nodes and Block DX users. You can read the full details and update here.
- Litewallet UI development is under heavy development. The team is developing the installer component for the CloudChains LW daemon. The Dashboard (except chart), receive coins, coin details, receive modal, send screen, Portfolio (except chart), Transactions screen (minus filtering, pagination), Splash/login screens have been built. The team recently implemented an automated continuous integration process with unit tests and build tool to ensure the LW UI remains secure as development continues.
- Shorn has completed research for the Lite wallet mobile UX and the UI layout stage is underway with the aim to have the UI design complet by the end of the month. A preview should be available soon.
- The new Blocknet website is currently undergoing some browser-testing and new visuals to represent XBridge and XRouter are being worked on by a graphic designer.
- Website / Block DX Website / Documentation Portal / API Docs / Discord / Twitter / Medium / Telegram / Reddit /Newsletter / Blocknet Facebook / Block DX Facebook /YouTube / DTube / Instagram / Minds / BitcoinTalk / Proposal Forum / Blockdx.co
- @fazer is continuing to work on DX Makerbot with the following improvements:
pricing_storagewhich is a price storage and price update manager, saving bandwidth and data.
sell_size_assetwill allow users to set order size in a specific asset instead of maker, ie: USD.
address_onlylimits the bot to use and compute funds only from maker and taker addresses so users will be able to run parallel bots of multiple pairs on the same wallets with separated funds.
partial_orderswill enable/disable partial orders creation when minimum is set by
make_next_on_hitwill enable/disable creating next orders when the previous order was not able to be created because of some failed conditions such as not enough funds to place order.
- The proposals for the next Superblock 1598400 will be added here. Please check the link in the coming days.
- A guide to submitting and voting on proposals can be found here.
- For Service Node notifications such as critical updates or voting reminders, join this mailing list (separate from the Word on the BLOCK newsletter email list).
- Order-bots are planned to run on Block DX on as many pairs as possible with bots running on any asset with community interest. Push button deployment via docker images will enable anyone to quickly spin up any (or all) of the supported assets.
Many thanks for reading. We hope that you are as excited as us with what the future holds for Blocknet. A decentralization project fundamentally requires an engaged community, and so if you would like to help with anything, have something to add, use your professional skills or have a problem, we want to know about it.
Please also be aware that a community project is run by a diverse group of people with varying time-constraints (in a number of time-zones) and personal lives, so remember to be kind and patient!
If you want to be the first to see these updates, you can receive the newsletters directly to your email by subscribing here. Our next update is due on August 30th. Until then we look forward to hearing from you!
The Blocknet Team.
— — — — — —