It’s time to vote for the latest proposals!
There is a great responsibility for the community to vote either “yes,” or “no,” on the proposals. It cannot be emphasised enough how much the proposal authors and the Blocknet team relies on the community to vote on project proposals to ensure continued funding for development of the Blocknet.
The proposals for superblock 1555200 can be viewed below or on the forumhere . Please note, proposals are being submitted individually so please make sure you scroll down and take your time to look over each proposal. For any late proposals please check the forum above.
In the latest wallet voting is now much easier. Navigate to the proposal area:
Open the wallet and in the side menu, go to Proposals. The wallet needs to be unlocked to cast votes. The Proposals screen shows all the proposals submitted to the network. Above the list of proposals there is an option to filter by Upcoming, which displays the proposals that can currently be voted on. Select this filter to view all proposals currently open for voting.
Review the proposals and the amount requested. It’s a good idea to consider the total Superblock budget, the other proposals amounts requested, the priorities of the project, and if the proposal aligns with those priorities and greater vision of the project. The link for each proposal should lead to a description of what the proposal is for with some background information and objectives. The voting system will automatically calculate how many votes you have available according to your balance (1 vote per 5000 BLOCK) and cast your full vote weight when voting (5562 BLOCK balance = 1 vote, 49635 BLOCK balance = 9 votes.
When ready to vote on a proposal, select the Vote button. A popup will appear that will be used to vote from. Select whether you’d like to approve the proposal (Yes) or vote against the proposal (No). After you have selected how you wish to vote, select the Vote button. This registers your vote to the network after the vote transaction has 1 confirmation (about 1 minute). Once you have voted you can change your vote by selecting the Change Vote button and selecting you new vote.
- Repeat this process for every proposal you are voting for.
- Your vote is not counted until the voting transaction fee has 1 confirmation (typically 1 minute), after which your votes will be accounted for.
- If you spend any of your 5000 BLOCK inputs after you vote, the vote is marked invalid and you will need to cast your vote(s) again.
- If you are staking, your vote will automatically re-cast.
The latest Superblock details are below in alphabetical order:
— — — —
Proposal Name: atc-eth-oracle-sb-1555200 Owner: atcsecure
Cost: 1500 BLOCK
Proposal: ETH Oracle
Overview: ETH Oracle Smart Contract, initial SC pushed, goal for this SB is to finish up the docker containers and plugins for snodes to use
— — — —
Proposal Name: Atc-infra-sb-1555200 Owner: atcsecure
Cost: 800 BLOCK
Previous Work: Atc-infra-sb1425600
Overview: covers costs for backend, hosting, s3, forum, blockdx and related costs
— — — —
Proposal Name: blockdx-dev-1555200 Owner: hanniabu
Cost: 1000 BLOCK
Proposal: Block DX Development
- Improved litewallet auto setup
- Partial order implementation into UI
- Various bug fixing and other DX UI-related tasks as needed
Still in progress but on hold until the above items are completes:
- Support for browsing Block DX without the Blocknet wallet
- Ongoing TradingView staging
— — — —
Proposal Name: buildserver-cost-aug Owner: michael
Cost: 600 BLOCK
Proposal: Build Server
This CI/CD build and test server is responsible for auto-generating all of the dev builds for Linux, Mac, Windows and is important for QA testing as well as for validating Blocknet’s code on github. It also allows the community to beta test our upcoming releases.
Builds can be reviewed here:
https://gitlab.com/blocknetdx/blocknet/pipelines 1 (new wallet, Blocknet Comet v4)
— — — —
Proposal Name: corgi-aug Owner: Crypto Corgi
Cost: 793 BLOCK
Proposal: Crypto Corgi Twitter
- Prepare and publish engaging content daily to @The_Blocknet and @BlockDXExchange twitter accounts.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor user feedback.
- Oversee the twitter brand image and implement social media strategy to align with project objectives
- Stay up-to-date with crypto twitter, news, technology and trends
- Collaborate with the team
Previous Work :
- Growing the @BlockDXExchange from 0 to 5,200+ followers in 12.5 months
- Proven ability to generate both engaging and educational content, including viral tweets and engagements with social media influencers
Last Month :
*Summary of the last 28 days for @BlockDXExchange only:
*I purchased (with my personal funds) a GIF editing app that I intend to start experimenting with
— — — —
Proposal Name: fazer-dxmbot-009 Owner: Fazer
Cost: 650 BLOCK (650 BLOCK(fazer) (development + running experimental 24/7 liquidity bot for testing, debug, collect stats)
Proposal: DX Bot
— discussion and development dxmakerbot 001 has been already done.
— dxmakerbot 001 can be found at https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/tree/fazer_dxmakerbot_update_001
— working on slow development of upcoming features
— doing support for ppl who are interested in dxmakerbot
— div by zero bug fix
— working on slow development of upcoming features
— added add more validations and help messages https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/commit/3397670521c511a585beb5d329ab3935d4dec9a0
— fix dxmakerbot exeption caused by balance-get in case when wallet disconnected https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/commit/3397670521c511a585beb5d329ab3935d4dec9a0
— doing support for ppl who are interested in dxmakerbot
— merging changes for upcoming dxmakerbot_v3
— you can find latest version here: https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/tree/fazer_dxmakerbot_latest
— you can find latest beta version here: https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/tree/fazer_dxmakerbot_latest_beta
— dev add reopenfinishednum and reopenfinisheddelay config feature
— dev add trading boundary config features boundary_*
— dev upt delayinternal default value from 9 to 3 to increase timers accuracy
- fazer-dxmbot-004 and fazer-dxmbot-005
— research, development, testing, bugfixing, support, code refactoring, repeat
— updated reopenfinished to reopenfinisheddelay and reopenfinishednum — finished orders will be reopened after specific number of filled orders or in specific timeout
— added static/relative and asset-relative trading price boundaries
— as easiest explanation, boundary features are very useful when you wanna from dxmakerbot to stop working when price of configured asset goes out of boundary (maximum minimum). Like to prevent selling BLOCK under specific or relative price.
— all new stuff already in community testing pre-beta, details in commit https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/commit/7e164021d6a517b1825f49eb150601f4d4ff0e80
— research, development, testing, bugfixing, support, code refactoring, repeat, 24/7 bot running and analysis, block dx liquidity support
— working on dynamic spread(slide) feature fix and update. New params — slidedyntype ‘relative’/‘static’ and — slidedynzero for asymetric dynamic spread(slide) balance. Dynamic slide is functionality which can dynamically update slide when market center price still have no action but one side selling/buying already started. As bot detect unbalanced sells/buys it automatically move order price with dynamic slide as is it configured from +0 dynamic slide up to +max dynamic slide at specified amount.
— updated internal balance measurement as total, reserved=locked by orders, available=left.
— working on <–sellstartmin> and <–sellendmin> which are dynamic order size/dynamic taker size/partial orders.
— Dynamic order size means, if there is not enough funds to add order with default size by <sellstart (size of first order)> <sellend (size of last order)>, bot will recompute highest size which is available to create and also must meets required minimum order size provided by <–sellstartmin> and <–sellendmin> For example if your bot is configured like < sellstart 300> < sellend 100> < sellstartmin 100> < sellendmin 50> <maxopen 3>. By default will bot try to create 3 orders: 1# maker with size 300, 2# maker with size 150 and 3# maker with size 100. If orders are somehow done, and there is not enough funds to create order ie. 1# at size 300, but available only 51, bot will not create 1# also 2# but last order which is at <sellend 100> < sellendmin 50> and maker size meets minium 50, so order at maker size 51-txfee will be created.
— Partial orders means, to cooperate with upcoming BlockDX partial orders feature.
— Dynamic taker size is to cooperate with upcoming makerbot <–takerbot> feature.
— working on <–takerbot> feature. to “Keep checking for possible partial orders which meets requirements(size, price) and accept that orders.”
‘If this feature is enabled, takerbot is automatically searching for orders at size between < sellstart-sellend>…< sellstartmin-sellendmin> and at price < slidestart-slideend>+< dynamic slide>*< price> and higher.’
‘This feature can be also understood as higher layer implementation of limit order feature on top of atomic swaps on BlockDX exchange, because Takerbot can possible cancel multiple opened orders to autotake orders which meets requirements’
‘(I.e. value 30 means check every 30 seconds)’
‘By default this feature is disabled.’
— as always research, development, testing, bugfixing, support, code refactoring, repeat, 24/7 bot running and analysis, block dx liquidity support
— at summary: research, development, testing, bugfixing, support, code refactoring, repeat, 24/7 bot running and analysis, block dx liquidity support
— what consumes lots if time was manual testing upcoming features
— added <–sellstartmin>, <–sellendmin>, <–takerbot>, <–delayinternalerror>, <–delayinternalcycle>
— added dxmakerbot v2 commented configuration examples as howto/examples/bot_v2_sell_block_buy_ltc.py and howto/examples/bot_v2_sell_ltc_buy_block.py
— refactoring and fixing <–boundary> feature
— fixed bug which was causing dxmakerbot crash when no virtual orders created when takerbot enabled
All next followed features list will be prioritized on the fly by research and development of dxmakerbot. Done/in testing updates of this “rolling up” proposal are moved from Overview: to Previous Work: section.
- Purpose of this proposal is to continue with dxmakerbot research, development, testing, bugfixing, support, code refactoring and rolling-up new features and makerbot versions.
- possible features/work to be done:
- add more dxmakerbot events/features(exit bot events, reset order events, reopen order events, wait order events)
- add save and restore orders from file
- save orders to db before exit, dxmakerbot session will be able to cancel only session specified orders on reconfig/exit/crash
- update configuration verification if missing something to be more user friendly
- analyze update_balances_unspent() and update_balances_left() possibility
- update dxmakerbot and XBridge API to handle UTXOs:
— details about this feature is included in previous proposals DOCS.
- PUMP/DUMP auto management, feature is expected in V3 makerbot
- autodetect and precompute possible next pump
- dxtakerbot/dxmakerbot automatically selling all coins of wallet which is detected as going to dump…
- feature is to automatically compute top price of next pump and cover it.
- feature to opposite dxbot side to detect pump/dump to disable dxbot to not make a loss.
- add logarithmic/exponential/normal staggered mods for orders size and price
- educational examples & info-graphics & video tutorials how to use dxmakerbot
- release makerbot v3 which will be complex fileconfig BlockDX maker/taker bot with pre-configured multiple strategies which will be automatically executed/stopped by hiting conditions to ie: auto long, short, stabilize price.
- mirroring open orders from external exchanges
- staggered orders row/valley/hill + log/exp/linear.
I believe that i gives you many reasons to vote up this proposal to continue dxmakerbot development and all stuff around.
Thanks for your time & MTFBWY
Hopefully see you later on upcoming dxmakerbot development.
— — — —
Proposal Name: fazer-liquidity-001 Owner: Fazer
Cost: 1500–3500 BLOCK(fazer) (100% to 24/7 liquidity) BLOCK
Proposal: DX Maker bot liquidity
- dxmakerbot research and development
— details in fazer-dxmbot-001 to fazer-dxmbot-008 proposals
- providing 24/7 liquidity by running dxmakerbot on BlockDX
- running with takerbot feature enabled on 15 seconds
- 100% of funds will be pushed into liquidity
- expectations are that bot will be running swaps for a months until goes to ~zero
- running BLOCK-LTC BLOCK-BTC pairs chosen on the fly by community needs.
- possible to reserve some BTC-LTC to run also this pair
- timing is important, needs to have systems configured and ready before lite wallet release, so right timing to start it right with light wallet release
- liquidity bot orders can be possibly marked by special number like ending with NNN.0008466 to users know ascii 84-T 66-B as Takerbot enabled orders.
- liquidity must be configured to do not affect users running bot nor moving price down
- maybe good start before Light wallet release is to slow sell half of funds, for example BLOCK to LTC and be ready for Light wallet release
— — — —
Proposal Name: infinity7592_1555200 Owner: Infinity7592
Cost: 385 BLOCK
- My last month’s proposal was rejected, imho for wrong reasons.
I would have prefered that any concern about ledger work to be discussed, instead of rejecting my proposal.
- Here is my position: Conditions are NOT met imho for any widespread ledger release, because it would CURRENTLY be risky ; support from the ledger team is subpar, browser connectivity is patchy, …
- There is therefore a risk of sometimes not being able to access funds ; and little to no support. Many Windows users from other crypto projects had to resort to workarounds to move their cryptos for several months.
- I seriously doubt that the optimal solution would be to release an unreliable and unsupported app, just for the sake of releasing something ; best option, from my point of view, is following the situation and waiting for a more robust solution.
- If the current proposal is rejected, all previously testing and work will have to be given up on my side (this is not a threat at all, but it is obvious
I won’t commit any time to this for free). Regards.
— — — —
Proposal Name: michael-dev-aug Owner: michael
Cost: 12500 BLOCK
Proposal: Core Development
Blocknet Comet v4.3 will be released very soon! This release includes support for partial orders. I added support for BCH and cash addresses as well as support for other coins (BTG, BCD, DVT). I improved the service node fee protocol hardening it against various DoS attacks. I added support for persistent XBridge orders as well as a Governance database for faster wallet load times. I improve the Proposal screen performance. I improved the XBridge order system enabling it to recover orders when rebooting while orders are in non-cancelable refund and redeem states. Block DX v1.8 will also be released soon, which includes performance improvements that I implemented in the rpc layer. Code commits for the latest efforts can be reviewed here: https://github.com/blocknetdx/blocknet/commits/master. I open sourced the Golang XRouter library which can be reviewed here: https://github.com/blocknetdx/go-xrouter. I am currently overseeing the development of the Litewallet UI and we are working to release a beta in the coming weeks.
July & August Development Overview
- Litewallet UI transaction framework
- XBridge order system additions (conf times and fees)
- XRouter JS library
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- XRouter C++/GoLang library (COMPLETE)
- XBridge persistent storage (COMPLETE)
- Governance system persistent storage (COMPLETE)
- Maintenance and bug fixes on Blocknet products (XBridge, XRouter, XCloud, Block DX)
Upcoming XRouter tasks:
- Blocknet Name Service (XRouter DNS)
— — — —
Proposal Name: Operations-team-1512000 Owners: hanniabu, 86b, aderks, fattox
Cost: 13250 BLOCK
Previous Work :
We began contributing to Blocknet in 2017 and are the silent contributors that keep the project running smoothly by working on a range of items from administrative tasks, to documentation, to support and QA. Below is a summary list of items we have worked on in the past Superblock period.
Admin, project forecasting, & strategy
- Main Website overhaul discussions and planning
- https://blockdx.com maintenance
- Core team strategic discussions
- Review/finalize the newsletter
- Submitted newsletter and release emails
- Coordinate with current and seek potential partners
- Exchange applications submitted
- Ongoing reaching out to various sites featuring Blocknet content that needs updating
- Maintain Blocknet email
- Organize and send payments for articles
- CFA voting and spending sheet updates
- Review release posts and articles
- Publish Blockfolio posts for new releases and news
- Sharing and analyzing competitor research
- Block DX task management
- Release announcements
Documentation & site maintenance
- blocknet-blockchain-bootstrap repo
- blockchain-configuration-files repo
- Partial orders v1 completed
- Ongoing coin version updates and related coordination with other projects
- Blockchain maintenance scripting ongoing
- Test automation building ongoing
- EOS ongoing maintenance
- Ongoing Docker updates
- Newly overhauled Docker Images for automation nearing completion
- XRproxy tweaking ongoing
- XR-related domain setups
- Test and dev environment staging for ETC and ETH
- https://blockdx.com Open Orders, Trade History and Dutch/French site translations
- Initial EXR Service Node setup guide has been written
- Staged API updates for Blocknet
- Blocknet core wallet API help messages updates
- Gearing up to support
v4.3and Block DX v1.8.0
Block DX QA:
- Block DX 1.8 Release Checks
- New features:
- DX to display orders with no Blocknet wallet (1st QA run through complete)
- Litewallet auto-config
- Order form lockup on alert errors
- Error: HTTP work queue depth exceeded
- 500 error messages show custom message
- Refund notication window popup
- Blocknet Core QA:
- Blocknet Comet v4.3.0 Release Checks
- Blocknet Bootstrap QA
- New features:
- XBridge order persistent storage (offline storage)
- Governance database
- Partial Order battle testing with corresponding bug fixes
- BCH, BSV, BTG, BCD XBridge connectors
- Devault XBridge connector
- Stealth support (WIP)
- Fix order spam in log-tx when retrying redeem
- Do not spend partial order utxos that already match order minimum
- Remove BlocknetDX wallet auto-copy
dxGetUtxosinclude order id if used
- XBridge help messages
- XRouter help messages
- Remove min tx fee relayFee
- Bad snode stalling orders
- Do not cancel orders in open states, pick a new snode instead
- PR for XMR and ETC support (https://github.com/blocknetdx/exrproxy/pull/5)
- XRouter ETH improvements
Config Updates, Additions, and Removals:
- 220.127.116.11 Updates:
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) v0.21.11
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) v1.3.0
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) v0.17.2
- DeVault (DVT) v1.1.7
- eXperience Points (XP) v18.104.22.168
Removed (no longer compatible at this time):
- Bulwark (BWK), chain swap
- CryptoCashBack (CCBC), defunct
- Dinero (DIN), chain swap
- Light Pay Coin (LPC), defunct
- LogisCoin (LGS), defunct
- Magna Coin (MGN), defunct
- Syndicate (SYNX), chain swap
- ABET added v22.214.171.124+
- BTC v0.20.0 new conf file
- BLOCK added v4.3.0; removed v4.2.0
- DOGEC added 126.96.36.199; removed 188.8.131.52
- INN added v184.108.40.206; removed v220.127.116.11
- LTC v0.18.1 new conf file
- RVN added v4.1.0, v4.2.0 and v4.2.1; removed v4.1.0
- SIB added v0.17.0.0; removed v0.16.4.0
- XZC added v0.14.0.1 and v0.14.0.2; removed v0.14.0.0
The following list are main items we plan to be working on in the following Superblock period. Keep in mind that some of these may not be completed this upcoming Superblock period, may be pushed back due to a change in priority, or may be ongoing long term items.
- Continue the ongoing tasks mentioned in the “Admin, project forecasting, & strategy” above
- Continue the ongoing tasks mentioned in the “Documentation & site maintenance” above
- Ongoing setups, staging, and documentation for EXR Proxy for ETH and EOS nodes to continue discussions with interested parties
- https://blockdx.com ongoing improvements, project pages and available markets
- Setup snode groups behind a domain
- Continued XBridge, XRouter, and XCloud testing and QA
- Continued Block DX QA
- Continued wallet release QA
- Continue to work on the new blocknet.co content
- Testing environments — Installation/config/maintenance/expansion of all relevant systems.
- Auto configuration (wizard) updates testing and QA for core and Litewallet
- Other bug reporting, error tracking, and logging + any other relevant QA tasks with UAT/devs.
- Partake in any BizDev/partnership discussions with potential partners.
- Continue discussion with StakingRewards.com
- Continue discussions with potential exchange listings
- Integration strategy — Including future platform investigation/testing within UAT (ETH, EOS and beyond).
- Product analysis — Related to the areas both the above (external products) and below (our products). Discussions within the team on technical considerations.
- Assisting in any efforts we make towards pushing awareness of Blocknet throughout the communities of our supported projects and partners, as well as towards fresh eyes, by working with new partners and influencers where advantageous. Co-marketing efforts may be taken up when deemed to be beneficial.
- Collaborating on content creation for Blocknet’s Social Media, to aid in driving traffic to our site and community channels.
- Collaborating on other developmental/marketing strategies and initiatives, with both the Strategy group and the team as a whole.
- Collaborating on the creation and maintenance of documentation: EG Tutorials, resources, informative articles and other content, for both our community and a wider audience.
- Collaboration and communication with current partners, delegates and other teams we work with.
- Dealing with any necessary discussions and negotiations undertaken with any other potential partners and third-parties who would like to work with us. EG: Exchanges, dev teams and any other interested parties.
- Communicating closely with content creators to arrange the creation of works (videos, podcasts, articles), focused on promoting Blocknet to the masses.
- Coin Announcements lifecycle: from initial integration/QA to community/partner outreach and coordination of announcements/support. Creating ANN media.
- Helping to support and promote the use of Block DX to communities that are integrated in to our protocol, both old and new. Using raffles, airdrops, tips (etc) as a way to enable people to try the DX using these small portions of BLOCK as trade-fees.
- Support — Both within the community and also helping out partners who are interested in testing our products.
- Improved Service Node operator communication
- Service Node operator tools
- Continued automation work
- Continued Docker Images optimization
- Publish Documentation updates
- EXR Proxy Service Node Setup Guide
- New config manifest design
Any questions or concerns, feel free to ping us at any time!
The amount requested for this Superblock is a retainer for hanniabu, 86b, aderks, and fattox to continue contributing to this project.
— — — —
Proposal Name: proj-costs-1555200 Owner: 86b
Cost: 680 BLOCK
Proposal: Project Costs
This proposal is to cover our AWS, cloud services, MailChimp, and WordPress project costs for this Superblock period. Services include:
- S3 Data Transfer
- S3 Storage
- EC2 costs
- Various AWS fees and utilities
- VPS addnode support + testing servers
- E-mail subscription services
— — — —
Proposal Name: SocialPhilip_AUG20 Owner: Philip
Cost: 1000 BLOCK
Proposal: Copywriter, Social Media Admin Proposal
Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:
- I coordinated a recent community feedback poll for the forthcoming lite wallet.
- I have started work writing and researching for 2 new articles. One on Oracles, the other on the lite wallets.
- Additionally, the 3rd draft of an in-depth article comparison of XRouter with other similar Blockchain 3.0 projects is complete at around 4000 words. A shorter press release version is currently being condensed from this article.
- I published the regular newsletter and proposal summary updates and will continue to do so.
A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written:
- Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
- Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
- Respond to the community.
- Compile and write regular newsletter and proposal summary.
- Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
- Write press releases and news updates.
- Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
- Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
- Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
- Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.
A fixed amount of 1000 BLOCK from the Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $1.30 per BLOCK. I work between 1 hour and 5 hours on BLOCK items every day.
— — — —
Proposal Name: xvault-blocknet-litewallet-and-mobile Owner: hanniabu
Cost: 6800 BLOCK
Proposal: XVault Blocknet Litewallet and Mobile
Blocknet is working in partnership with CloudChains Inc. to develop the litewallet UI. Due to the importance of the litewallet, we believe it is best to develop the UI in-house. The Blocknet team has significant experience and developing the app ourselves allows for faster, more efficient development and better quality control. Having the app built in-house also provides us full end-to-end control for quick iterations, upgrades, and codebase architecture and design. The app is being built with cross-platform and maintainability in mind so a majority of the codebase for the desktop app will be reusable for the future mobile app. This proposal covers the cost for the development of a desktop litewallet app and the design of the mobile app.
- A desktop design has already been created by @shorn, generously paid for in donations from @fattox and @aderks
- Development of the litewallet desktop UI has already begun. The app framework and sidebar panel have been completed and can be seen below
- FYI the name (XVault) is not finalized
- An open source, functional, and user-friendly litewallet app built with React, Redux, and Electron.
- An open source UX/UI visual design for the mobile litewallet app with all assets included.
- Development of the desktop litewallet app is expected to be completed by the end of August.
- The mobile litewallet design is expected is expected to be completed by the end of August.
- Development — 4000 BLOCK
- Visual Design — 2800 BLOCK
- Total — 6800 BLOCK
— — — —
Proposal Name: xbrowser Owner: coinatomy
Cost: 3000 BLOCK
Proposal: xBrowser extension wallet
Would you like to make inter-chain transactions through a website?
Or take payments for your DAPPs, ecommerce and more? Look no further! We want to integrate the block dx into a metamask plugin xRouter + Metamask = xBrowser Here is a picture showing the concept:
Exchange in your browser
Send payments to website owners
Interact with dapps
Get snode rewards
Volume for the dx
Easy to integrate
Get basic users trying the dx
Good for blocknet shilling
Spend your altcoins on services that demand bitcoin
Funds will be used to pay a small team of developers to get this built!
xBrowser will require block DX running in the background to make exchanges. I think this will be a big step towards mass adoption with blocknet If anyone can help contribute, let me know!
Also check out my calculator that I built:
— — — —
We have created a separate proposal notification email alert reminder that snode owners can sign up for here so they do not forget to vote.(This email is separate to the Word on the BLOCK newsletter email).
PLEASE VOTE ASAP. MANY THANKS!