It’s time to vote for the latest proposals!
There is a great responsibility for the community to vote either “yes,” or “no,” on the proposals. It cannot be emphasised enough how much the proposal authors and the Blocknet team relies on the community to vote on project proposals to ensure continued funding for development of the Blocknet.
The proposals for superblock 1512000 can be viewed below or on the forumhere . Please note, proposals are being submitted individually so please make sure you scroll down and take your time to look over each proposal. For any late proposals please check the forum above.
In the latest wallet voting is now much easier. Navigate to the proposal area:
Open the wallet and in the side menu, go to Proposals. The wallet needs to be unlocked to cast votes. The Proposals screen shows all the proposals submitted to the network. Above the list of proposals there is an option to filter by Upcoming, which displays the proposals that can currently be voted on. Select this filter to view all proposals currently open for voting.
Review the proposals and the amount requested. It’s a good idea to consider the total Superblock budget, the other proposals amounts requested, the priorities of the project, and if the proposal aligns with those priorities and greater vision of the project. The link for each proposal should lead to a description of what the proposal is for with some background information and objectives. The voting system will automatically calculate how many votes you have available according to your balance (1 vote per 5000 BLOCK) and cast your full vote weight when voting (5562 BLOCK balance = 1 vote, 49635 BLOCK balance = 9 votes.
When ready to vote on a proposal, select the Vote button. A popup will appear that will be used to vote from. Select whether you’d like to approve the proposal (Yes) or vote against the proposal (No). After you have selected how you wish to vote, select the Vote button. This registers your vote to the network after the vote transaction has 1 confirmation (about 1 minute). Once you have voted you can change your vote by selecting the Change Vote button and selecting you new vote.
- Repeat this process for every proposal you are voting for.
- Your vote is not counted until the voting transaction fee has 1 confirmation (typically 1 minute), after which your votes will be accounted for.
- If you spend any of your 5000 BLOCK inputs after you vote, the vote is marked invalid and you will need to cast your vote(s) again.
- If you are staking, your vote will automatically re-cast.
The latest Superblock details are below in alphabetical order:
Proposal Name: ARBIT-Market-Making-1512000 Owner: Arbit
Cost: 4330 BLOCK
Proposal: ARBIT Market Making
ARBIT Corporation is a Canadian market maker in business since 2015 that has provided $220 Million of trading volume across 9 ALTCOINS to date. We have been providing services to the BLOCKNET community since 2016. We became an early investor in BLOCKNET and have a vested interest in the success and usage of BLOCKNET. We are most excited about the potential of BLOCKDX and are eager to increase liquidity and trade volume on the major cryptocurrency tokens on the BLOCKDX platform.
- January 2020 our total trade volume was $21,497 USD equivalent. (Using 2020–02–01 spot prices)
- February 2020 our total trade volume was $32,659 USD equivalent. (Using 2020–03–17 spot prices)
- March 2020 our total trade volume was $83,115 USD equivalent. (Using 2020–04–14 spot prices)
- April 2020 our total trade volume was $104,334.23 USD equivalent. (Using 2020–05–13 spot prices)
- May 2020 our total trade volume was $ 73,803.91 USD equivalent. (Using 2020–06–17 spot prices)
To provide robotic API 24/7 market making services with human supervision and up to $100,000 of our own capital consisting of BLOCKNET, BTC, LTC, DASH, DGB. Our goal is to increase liquidity and trading volume of BLOCKNET across both Centralized Exchanges and BLOCKDX totalling 8 order books:
Continue Market Making on:
- Bittrex BTC-BLOCK (https://global.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK )
- Digifinex BLOCK/BTC (https://www.digifinex.com/en-ww/trade/BTC/BLOCK)
- BlockDX LTC/BLOCK
- BlockDX BLOCK/BTC
- BlockDX LTC/BTC
- BlockDX DASH/BLOCK
- BlockDX DASH/LTC
- BlockDX DGB/BLOCK
Capital Requirements :
ARBIT will devote a minimum of $20,000 of capital to keep orders up 24/7 across all order books above. The BLOCK cost we are asking for above would cover both human resources to monitor market making as well as any losses incurred to maintain reasonable spreads of 5% or less.
Deliverable for Reporting Period : 2020–05–12 12:31:02 through 2020–06–16 17:20:12
1. Trade volume by trading pair (base and quote currency)
Bittrex and Digifinex :
2. Trade counts by trading pair
Bittrex and Digifinex:
3. Total trade counts by exchange (currently: blockdx, bittrex, digifinex)
4. Error counts on BlockDX
5. BLOCKNET address for deposit :
— — — —
Proposal Name: atc-infra-1512000 Owner: atcsecure
Cost: 750 BLOCK
Previous Work: Atc-1468800-infra
Overview: Covers costs for blocknet and blockdx infrastructure.
— — — —
Proposal Name: atc-eth-oracle Owner: atcsecure
Cost: 2010 BLOCK
Proposal: Decentralized Eth Oracle platform
Previous Work: n/a
Overview: ETH decentralized oracle smart contracts and servicenode plugin
— — — —
Proposal Name: blockdx-dev-1512000 Owner: 86b
Cost: 1500 BLOCK
Proposal: Block DX Development
- LItewallet setup
- Partial order implementation into UI
- Browse DX without Blocknet wallet support
- Combined Price/Depth chart completed
- Improved error messaging completed
- Refund notifications completed
- Various bug fixing and other DX UI-related tasks as needed
- Ongoing TradingView staging
— — — —
Proposal Name: Blocknet_Website_Relaunch_Proposal_Second_Phase Owner: Shorn Keld
Cost: 3000 BLOCK
Proposal: Website Development and Relaunch
I also proposed and designed a new format for the blocknet email newsletter which, since being implemented, has seen the email ‘open rate’ increase by ~50%: https://imgur.com/a/5bjtvWb
Some previous digital marketing work: https://behance.net/shornkeld
This proposal is for the relaunch of the Blocknet.co website with a stronger focus on marketing and usability. By improving the user-flow, site navigation and content structure I aim to increase user-retention, lower the visitor ‘bounce rate’, increase the visitor engagement and improve the SEO content.
How I will be approaching this relaunch:
1. Research and Analysis
~~2. Wire-frame — desktop and mobile home page structure, 1 inner content page and site navigation. ~~
3. Create new sitemap
4. Community feedback
5. New Website Style guide — in progress
6. One page prototype Visual prototype for ‘Home’ and ‘Get Started’ pages — desktop and mobile — in progress
7. Community feedback
8. Prototype HTML build
9. Animations and Videos — re-use existing assets where possible (if more videos/graphics are required then a further proposal may be submitted)
10. Device testing
11. Apply new styles to the prototype
12. Device testing
13. Community feedback
15. Export static code to host on GitHub pages
16. Any other tasks as needed (Mailchimp, Google Analytics or Open Web Analytics plus any other integrations)
Items 1–4 are already completed and the visual styles and prototype are currently in progress (Tasks in the first phase generally take a bit longer than items in the second phase).
The list above is meant as an overview and as such is not exhaustive. There may be other sub-tasks to undertake as part of the relaunch process which will be done on a volunteer basis. The scope of this proposal does not include any content writing or translation work.
Calculations for superblock payment: approx 30 block / hour based on current rate.
Total hours required for the project: 200 to be split 100 per superblock period.
Total for this second superblock period: 3000 Block (100 hours)
(I am available on discord to answer any questions about this proposal — @shorn#3406 )
— — — —
Proposal Name: buildserver-cost-jul Owner: michael
Cost: 630 BLOCK
Proposal: Build Server
This CI/CD build and test server is responsible for auto-generating all of the dev builds for Linux, Mac, Windows and is important for QA testing as well as for validating Blocknet’s code on github. It also allows the community to beta test our upcoming releases.
Builds can be reviewed here:
https://gitlab.com/blocknetdx/blocknet/pipelines (new wallet, Blocknet Comet v4)
— — — —
Proposal Name: corgi-july Owner: Crypto Corgi
Cost: 900 BLOCK
Proposal: Crypto Corgi Twitter
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily to @The_Blocknet and @BlockDXExchange twitter accounts.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor user feedback.
- Oversee the twitter brand image and implement social media strategy to align with project objectives
- Stay up-to-date with crypto twitter, news, technology and trends
- Collaborate with the team
Previous Work :
- Growing the @BlockDXExchange from 0 to 4,800+ followers in under 1 year
- Proven ability to generate both engaging and educational content, including viral tweets and engagements with social media influencers
Last Month :
- On top of usual content, the Block DX twitter account received a makeover with new banner photo and pinned tweet to improve the overall brand image.
— — — —
Proposal Name: fazer-dxmbot-008 Owner: Fazer
Cost: 500 BLOCK
Proposal: DX Bot
— discussion and development dxmakerbot 001 has been already done.
— dxmakerbot 001 can be found at https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/tree/fazer_dxmakerbot_update_001
— working on slow development of upcoming features
— doing support for ppl who are interested in dxmakerbot
— div by zero bug fix
— working on slow development of upcoming features
— added add more validations and help messages https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/commit/3397670521c511a585beb5d329ab3935d4dec9a0
— fix dxmakerbot exeption caused by balance-get in case when wallet disconnected https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/commit/3397670521c511a585beb5d329ab3935d4dec9a0
— doing support for ppl who are interested in dxmakerbot
— merging changes for upcoming dxmakerbot_v3
— you can find latest version here: https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/tree/fazer_dxmakerbot_latest
— you can find latest beta version here: https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/tree/fazer_dxmakerbot_latest_beta
— dev add reopenfinishednum and reopenfinisheddelay config feature
— dev add trading boundary config features boundary_*
— dev upt delayinternal default value from 9 to 3 to increase timers accuracy
- fazer-dxmbot-004 and fazer-dxmbot-005
— research, development, testing, bugfixing, support, code refactoring, repeat
— updated reopenfinished to reopenfinisheddelay and reopenfinishednum — finished orders will be reopened after specific number of filled orders or in specific timeout
— added static/relative and asset-relative trading price boundaries
— as easiest explanation, boundary features are very useful when you wanna from dxmakerbot to stop working when price of configured asset goes out of boundary (maximum minimum). Like to prevent selling BLOCK under specific or relative price.
— all new stuff already in community testing pre-beta, details in commit https://github.com/nnmfnwl7/dxmakerbot/commit/7e164021d6a517b1825f49eb150601f4d4ff0e80
— research, development, testing, bugfixing, support, code refactoring, repeat, 24/7 bot running and analysis, block dx liquidity support
— working on dynamic spread(slide) feature fix and update. New params — slidedyntype ‘relative’/‘static’ and — slidedynzero for asymetric dynamic spread(slide) balance. Dynamic slide is functionality which can dynamically update slide when market center price still have no action but one side selling/buying already started. As bot detect unbalanced sells/buys it automatically move order price with dynamic slide as is it configured from +0 dynamic slide up to +max dynamic slide at specified amount.
— updated internal balance measurement as total, reserved=locked by orders, available=left.
— working on <–sellstartmin> and <–sellendmin> which are dynamic order size/dynamic taker size/partial orders.
— Dynamic order size means, if there is not enough funds to add order with default size by <sellstart (size of first order)> <sellend (size of last order)>, bot will recompute highest size which is available to create and also must meets required minimum order size provided by <–sellstartmin> and <–sellendmin> For example if your bot is configured like <sellstart 300> <sellend 100> <sellstartmin 100> <sellendmin 50> <maxopen 3>. By default will bot try to create 3 orders: 1# maker with size 300, 2# maker with size 150 and 3# maker with size 100. If orders are somehow done, and there is not enough funds to create order ie. 1# at size 300, but available only 51, bot will not create 1# also 2# but last order which is at <sellend 100> <sellendmin 50> and maker size meets minium 50, so order at maker size 51-txfee will be created.
— Partial orders means, to cooperate with upcoming BlockDX partial orders feature.
— Dynamic taker size is to cooperate with upcoming makerbot <–takerbot> feature.
— working on <–takerbot> feature. to “Keep checking for possible partial orders which meets requirements(size, price) and accept that orders.”
‘If this feature is enabled, takerbot is automatically searching for orders at size between … and at price +* and higher.’
‘This feature can be also understood as higher layer implementation of limit order feature on top of atomic swaps on BlockDX exchange, because Takerbot can possible cancel multiple opened orders to autotake orders which meets requirements’
‘(I.e. value 30 means check every 30 seconds)’
‘By default this feature is disabled.’
— as always research, development, testing, bugfixing, support, code refactoring, repeat, 24/7 bot running and analysis, block dx liquidity support
All next followed features list will be prioritized on the fly by research and development of dxmakerbot. Done/in testing updates of this “rolling up” proposal are moved from Overview: to Previous Work: section.
- Purpose of this proposal is to continue with dxmakerbot research, development, testing, bugfixing, support, code refactoring and rolling-up new features and makerbot versions.
- in long term view mainly to release makerbot v3 which will be complex fileconfig BlockDX maker/taker bot with pre-configured multiple strategies which will be automatically executed/stopped by hiting conditions to ie: auto long, short, stabilize price.
- possible features/work to be done:
- add more dxmakerbot events/features(exit bot events, reset order events, reopen order events, wait order events)
- add save and restore orders from file
- save orders to db before exit, dxmakerbot session will be able to cancel only session specified orders on reconfig/exit/crash
- update configuration verification if missing something to be more user friendly
- analyze update_balances_unspent() and update_balances_left() possibility
- update dxmakerbot and XBridge API to handle UTXOs:
— details about this feature is included in previous proposals DOCS.
- PUMP/DUMP auto management, feature is expected in V3 makerbot
- autodetect and precompute possible next pump
- dxtakerbot/dxmakerbot automatically selling all coins of wallet which is detected as going to dump…
- feature is to automatically compute top price of next pump and cover it.
- feature to opposite dxbot side to detect pump/dump to disable dxbot to not make a loss.
- add logarithmic/exponential/normal staggered mods for orders size and price
- educational examples & info-graphics & video tutorials how to use dxmakerbot
500 BLOCK(fazer) (development + running experimental 24/7 liquidity bot for testing, debug, collect stats + add more liquidity to small orders)
I believe that i gives you many reasons to vote up this proposal to continue dxmakerbot development and all stuff around.
Thanks for your time & MTFBWY
Hopefully see you later on upcoming dxmakerbot development.
— — — —
Proposal Name: finexbox-listing Owner: 86b
Cost: 1355 BLOCK
Proposal: Finxbox listing
These were the costs involved in the Finexbox listing. The exchange is a simple low-tier exchange, but we verified deposits/withdraws/trading work, their CMC confidence rating is 100, their liquidity and web traffic metrics are decent for a low-tier, they don’t require KYC and allow USA traders, and it’s an additional listing on our CMC Market Pairs tab.
— — — —
Proposal Name: infinity7592_1512000 Owner: Infinity7592
Cost: 385 BLOCK
- Can now communicate normally with the ledger with WebHID.
- Currently adding code so that the website detects the platform and use the appropriate protocol.
- This new communication protocol is still experimental. So I advise not to release anything until this thing is more mature.
- The protocol will be available only for Chrome, because it is not a Web standard (W3C).
— — — —
Proposal Name: michael-dev-jul Owner: michael
Cost: 12500 BLOCK
Proposal: Core Development
The final staking protocol upgrade was launched on June 8th. It was a success, and as a result the network block times are exactly where we want them to be. The staking upgrade means that BLOCK hodlers will notice over 100 additional stakes per day across the network. The old staking protocol was moving too slowly (averaging 67 second block times), this is now fixed. This month I also completed the much anticipated partial orders effort. It is currently in the final stages of QA and will be released very soon. This will allow makers to specify a minimum order amount and takers can take any amount of the order above the minimum. Review June partial orders work here: https://github.com/blocknetdx/blocknet/commits/feature-partialorders2 and https://github.com/blocknetdx/blocknet/commits/4.2.1. I added additional rpc calls to aid bot developers in integrating with the DX. dxMakePartialOrder allows devs to create partial orders. dxSplitAddress, dxSplitInputs, and dxGetUtxos can be used to prepare compatible utxos for orders as well as obtain utxos the DX knows about. I’ve also been working on the Golang XRouter library, this is currently still in alpha development. I forked the well known btcsuite btcd project to use as the golang blockchain layer. Progress on the go-xrouter project can be reviewed here: https://github.com/blocknetdx/btcd/commits/blocknet and https://github.com/blocknetdx/go-xrouter/commits/master.
July Development Overview
The DX and XBridge order system are continuing to receive a lot of focus. The goal is to continue improving the XBridge order system, including adding confirmation and fee details to orders to enable improved order filtering. The goal is to also create the XBridge order persistent storage system. Additionally, we’re working to get XRouter in the hands of Ethereum and golang developers. I will continue working on Blocknet’s go-xrouter project which will allow those developers to query XRouter without any blockchains installed.
- XRouter C++/GoLang library
- XBridge order system additions (conf times and fees)
- XBridge persistent storage
- Governance system persistent storage (improves blockchain startup)
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- Maintenance and bug fixes on Blocknet products (XBridge, XRouter, XCloud, Block DX)
Upcoming XRouter tasks:
- Blocknet Name Service (XRouter DNS)
— — — —
Proposal Name: Operations-team-1512000 Owners: hanniabu, 86b, aderks, fattox
Cost: 11060 BLOCK
We (hanniabu, 86b, aderks, fattox) have decided to submit our proposals as a single group considering how much we rely on each other due to how closely we work together.
Previous Work :
We began contributing to Blocknet in 2017 and are the silent contributors that keep the project running smoothly by working on a range of items from administrative tasks, to documentation, to support and QA. Below is a summary list of items we have worked on in the past Superblock period.
Admin, project forecasting, & strategy
- Main Website overhaul discussions and planning
- https://blockdx.com maintenance
- Core team strategic discussions
- Review/finalize the newsletter
- Submitted newsletter and release emails
- Coordinate with current and seek potential partners
- Exchange applications submitted
- Ongoing reaching out to various sites featuring Blocknet content that needs updating
- Maintain Blocknet email
- Organize and send payments for articles
- CFA voting and spending sheet updates
- Review release posts and articles
- Publish Blockfolio posts for new releases and news
- Sharing and analyzing competitor research
- Block DX task management
- Release announcements
Documentation & site maintenance
- blocknet-blockchain-bootstrap repo
- blockchain-configuration-files repo
- Partial orders v1 completed
- Ongoing coin version updates and related coordination with other projects
- Blockchain maintenance scripting ongoing
- Test automation building ongoing
- EOS ongoing maintenance
- Ongoing Docker updates
- Newly overhauled Docker Images for automation nearing completion
- XRproxy tweaking ongoing
- XR-related domain setups
- Test and dev environment staging for ETC and ETH
- https://blockdx.com Open Orders continued construction
- All things
v4.2and Block DX v1.7.0 support
Block DX QA:
- Combine depth chart into price chart panel
- Depth chart issues and improvements
- Fix: Make unverified asset warning popup window responsive
- Feature: DX to display orders with no Blocknet wallet (1st QA run through, minor issue left)
- Improvement: 500 error messages show custom message
- Investigate wallet crash issues related to DX UI disconnect popup message
Blocknet Core QA:
- New features:
- Partial Orders battle testing
xrGetBlockHashmulti-consensus parser error
help=setting shows in
getstakingstatusshows ‘fullyunlocked’ & ‘unlockedforstaking’
- Staker check for outgoing peers, pause if 0 connected
Config Updates, Additions, and Removals:
- 126.96.36.199 Updates:
- ECA added 2.1.2
- HTML added v2.5.0, removed v2.4.1 and v2.4.2
- N8V added 1.2, removed v1.0.0
- PIVX v4.1.1 added, removed v4.0.0, v4.0.1, v4.0.2, and v4.1.0
- VITAE added v4.4.2
- Minexcoin (MNX), going defunct
- Abosom (ABS) v1.0.0
- Altbet (ABET) v188.8.131.52
- Reecore (REEX) v184.108.40.206
- BITG added v220.127.116.11
- BTC added v0.20.0
- DIVI added v1.1.2, removed v1.0.8
- INN added v18.104.22.168, removed v22.214.171.124
- LTC added v0.18.1
- MAC added v0.17.1
- NMC added nc0.20.0
- NOR added v126.96.36.199, removed v188.8.131.52
- QTUM added mainnet-ignition-v0.19.1, removed mainnet-ignition-v0.19.0 and mainnet-ignition-v0.18.3
- SEND added v184.108.40.206
- SYNX added v2.3.0, removed v2.2.0
- XZC added v0.14.0.0, removed v0.13.8.10 and v0.13.8.9
- Verge (XVG) v6.0.2
- FLO txindex=1 added
- LTC v0.17.1 wallet.conf adjusted to point to v0.16.0
- LUX txindex=1 added
The following list are main items we plan to be working on in the following Superblock period. Keep in mind that some of these may not be completed this upcoming Superblock period, may be pushed back due to a change in priority, or may be ongoing long term items.
- Continue the ongoing tasks mentioned in the “Admin, project forecasting, & strategy” above
- Continue the ongoing tasks mentioned in the “Documentation & site maintenance” above
- Ongoing setups, staging, and documentation for EXR Proxy for ETH and EOS nodes to continue discussions with interested parties
- https://blockdx.com ongoing improvements
- Setup snode groups behind a domain
- Continued XBridge, XRouter, and XCloud testing and QA
- Continued Block DX QA
- Continued wallet release QA
- Continue to work on the new blocknet.co content
- Testing environments — Installation/config/maintenance/expansion of all relevant systems.
- Auto configuration (wizard) updates testing and QA for core and Litewallet
- Other bug reporting, error tracking, and logging + any other relevant QA tasks with UAT/devs.
- Partake in any BizDev/partnership discussions with potential partners.
- Continue discussion with StakingRewards.com
- Continue discussions with potential exchange listings
- Integration strategy — Including future platform investigation/testing within UAT (ETH, EOS and beyond).
- Product analysis — Related to the areas both the above (external products) and below (our products). Discussions within the team on technical considerations.
- Assisting in any efforts we make towards pushing awareness of Blocknet throughout the communities of our supported projects and partners, as well as towards fresh eyes, by working with new partners and influencers where advantageous. Co-marketing efforts may be taken up when deemed to be beneficial.
- Collaborating on content creation for Blocknet’s Social Media, to aid in driving traffic to our site and community channels.
- Collaborating on other developmental/marketing strategies and initiatives, with both the Strategy group and the team as a whole.
- Collaborating on the creation and maintenance of documentation: EG Tutorials, resources, informative articles and other content, for both our community and a wider audience.
- Collaboration and communication with current partners, delegates and other teams we work with.
- Dealing with any necessary discussions and negotiations undertaken with any other potential partners and third-parties who would like to work with us. EG: Exchanges, dev teams and any other interested parties.
- Communicating closely with content creators to arrange the creation of works (videos, podcasts, articles), focused on promoting Blocknet to the masses.
- Coin Announcements lifecycle: from initial integration/QA to community/partner outreach and coordination of announcements/support. Creating ANN media.
- Helping to support and promote the use of Block DX to communities that are integrated in to our protocol, both old and new. Using raffles, airdrops, tips (etc) as a way to enable people to try the DX using these small portions of BLOCK as trade-fees.
- Support — Both within the community and also helping out partners who are interested in testing our products.
- Improved Service Node operator communication
- Service Node operator tools
- Continued automation work
- Continued Docker Images optimization
Any questions or concerns, feel free to ping us at any time!
The amount requested for this Superblock is a retainer for hanniabu, 86b, aderks, and fattox to continue contributing to this project.
— — — —
Proposal Name: proj-costs-1512000 Owner: 86b
Cost: 930 BLOCK
This proposal is to cover our AWS, cloud services, MailChimp, and WordPress project costs for this Superblock period. Services include:
- S3 Data Transfer
- S3 Storage
- EC2 costs
- Various AWS fees and utilities
- VPS addnode support + testing servers
- E-mail subscription services
Note: This proposal now includes our WordPress-related costs for the previous month and the upcoming month
— — — —
Proposal Name: rigden-block-keychains Owner: Rigden15937 on discord
Cost: 780 BLOCK
I heard about Blocknet in the pub from a group of unknown people, so next i was interested to start spreading awareness about The Blocknet, BlockDX and atomic swaps among the people I know.
Now I got the idea to produce a tangible advertisement that I think will promote the project in a more effective way. To make something daily used and visible, so I came up with a keychain for opening beer with a Blocknet logo.
I would like to design and order 200 pieces of keychain beer openers with Blocknet Logo. For the beginning I would like to promote blocknet by distributing all these keychains in the suitable places.
Key keychains will be given away with unique code to redeem BLOCKNET to motivate people more to try Blocknet. By Stealth pay analysis there is only 5–10% chance for code to be redeemed so it will probably be better to give away only for first 20x but greater reward 10 BLOCK.
200x keychain pieces * 1.1 EUR = 220 EUR ~= 220 BLOCK
20x Block give away * 10BLOCK = 200 BLOCK
expected MD time spent for traveling + promotion = 3MD = 12H * 10EUR * 3 = 360 EUR = 360 BLOCK
total = 780 BLOCK
This is not final design
— — — —
Proposal Name: SocialPhilip_JUL20 Owner: Philip
Cost: 1050 BLOCK
Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:
- I published a new article: Blocknet: The Essentials. This is a short, easily digestible introduction to the components of Blocknet and what it is capable of that can be shared with people new to the project.
- I created various infographics for XRouter, XCloud, XBridge and other aspects of Blocknet (with help for shorn) that can be used in conjunction with the above article as well as shared on social media individually.
- The first draft of the in-depth article comparison of XRouter with other similar Blockchain 3.0 projects is complete. Word count currently stands at 4112. A shorter press release version is currently being condensed from this article.
- An accompanying graphic in a similar vain to the DX graphic ( https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*T8KscI52HFjCSe52h6YRhg.png ) is also being produced.
- I published the regular newsletter and proposal summary updates and will continue to do so.
A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written:
- Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
- Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
- Respond to the community.
- Compile and write regular newsletter and proposal summary.
- Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
- Write press releases and news updates.
- Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
- Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
- Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
- Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.
A fixed amount of 1050 BLOCK from the Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $1.23 per BLOCK. I work between 1 hour and 5 hours on BLOCK items every day.
— — — —
We have created a separate proposal notification email alert reminder that snode owners can sign up for here so they do not forget to vote.(This email is separate to the Word on the BLOCK newsletter email).
PLEASE VOTE ASAP. MANY THANKS!